A big ol' mater sandwich, slathered with mayo and about a teaspoon of black pepper with a jalapeno on the side, washed down with a bottle of water.
Papa Joe's at UVa-Wise for me.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
A big ol' mater sandwich, slathered with mayo and about a teaspoon of black pepper with a jalapeno on the side, washed down with a bottle of water.
Fried potatoes smothered In onion and old bay seasoning..With melted cheese on top..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Salad, some pasta, and some wallyball to burn those calories off.
Lean Cuisine's three-cheese stuffed rigatoni, a seasoned broccoli/carrots mix, an apple and an oatmeal-raisin granola bar.
hot dog & baked beans (fundraiser food)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
A handful of pistachios and a cannoli .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Ate at a Diners , Drive Ins and Dives kinda joint and had a Cajun Blackened Chicken Salad w/ Jalapeno Lime Dressing . $5.99 for a very generous portion . I didn't sweat but my mouth was ablaze and the sinuses opened up .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Sausage Biscuit with a big nice glass of milk
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
tomato soup
GO VOLS
Bookmarks